Featured Post

What I offer

One-on-one coaching  $25 a session or $60 for 3 sessions or $100 for 6 sessions  I will coach you on how to go from where you are now to w...

Monday, August 31, 2015

September Special!

Book an On-Site Training in September and I'll throw in the Appreciation event!

Don't miss out on this opportunity to have a training specialized to meet your needs to grow your team while they get loved on! Plus, you get to be equipped, encouraged and empowered yourself.

Give me a shout for more info or to get on the schedule for the remainder of this year or next year!




What I offer
One-on-one coaching
 $25 a session or $60 for 3 sessions or $100 for 6 sessions
 I will coach you on how to go from where you are now to where you want to go as well as answer any questions you have. Sessions are 45 minutes.

Specialized Video training
 $15
 Have a meeting coming up and you want to add some zing? How about a 10-20 minute video geared toward your team for your specific needs?

Specialized On-site Training
 One Day- $250 (plus reimbursement for travel. If overnight, provide a hotel or host home. You may need to provide some printed materials and other items for the event depending on what you want.)
 Add second day for $100 (I view your ministry time and debrief one on one or with core team. I will be able to assess your status, answer vital questions about your ministry and help you come up with a plan to take your ministry to the next level.)
 --Make this an Appreciation event as well for only $50 more.
BEST DEAL: This training will be specialized to equip, empower and encourage your team through fun, relationship building, leadership training and vision casting. This day can look a number of different ways: a large group session with break outs, a core team training and then all team, an all day event with lunch and snacks provided... really, whatever works best for you! Make it extra special by loving on your team!



I understand ministries have varying budgets... don't let that stop you from contacting me and we can work something out! Let's start this journey together.

Give me a shout: tiffanyjkoehler@gmail.com
find me on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment