Featured Post

What I offer

One-on-one coaching  $25 a session or $60 for 3 sessions or $100 for 6 sessions  I will coach you on how to go from where you are now to w...

Friday, August 21, 2015

21 Zones

Looking for a way to bring balance between work and the rest of your life? This is called 21 Zones. The idea is to divide your week up into 3 zones a day (morning, afternoon and evening). You can be as vague as putting "Work" or "Free" down in the spots or list out tasks. It's said to have a healthy and balanced life, you should have 7 zones "free." But don't be fooled- "Free" doesn't mean you just sit around and do nothing, unless you're lucky enough too! I just means you keep those zones free from "work." If you would like this emailed to you, shoot me an email and I will get that to you! tiffanyjkoehler@gmail.com 
21 ZONES

 

SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment